One of the most essential aspects of having a successful final expense lead generation campaign is creating a script which works. While many companies that provide telemarketing will have scripts on file its recommended that you create your own script, at least as a reference so you get the sales opportunities you want. The reasons for this are:
- You will always know your business and clients better than the telemarketing organization you hire.
- A script crafted for your particular offering will sound better than a generic script that prospects may have listened to from your competition.
- You can make the script give you only the information you need and match your offering exactly.
While its vital that you have a script that works for you there are a variety strategies which you can use to enhance sales.
- Keep it uncomplicated, let the customer know why you are calling as well as why they should care.
- Do not waste their time, if it requires 6 words to get to a point don’t write 10.
- Keep the aim of the call in mind when creating the script. If you are producing a lead or setting an appointment that should be the goal of the call. Nothing else should be included.
This is the basic format you can follow: