Congratulations! You’ve started a real estate business, and you’re building up your clientele. It can be challenging to get your name out there, and you never know when you’ll meet a potential client. You could be hosting an open house, or just casually chatting with someone in line at your local coffee shop.
So, how do you get your name out there? Make sure you have business cards with you. They’re an easy and effective way to share your contact information and grow your business.
And if you’ve established a small group of clients, referrals are key to gaining more business. A study by the National Association of Realtors found that 89% of home buyers would use their agent again or recommend their agent to others. Wouldn’t it be great if they had your business card to share with potential referrals?
Take a look at the business card designs below to get inspiration for your own business card.
11 Real Estate Business Cards to Inspire Your Own
1. Keller Williams
This Keller Williams card provides a simple, black backdrop for the business name and realtor details. The bold, red provides a pop of color to catch prospects’ attention.
This Compass design flips the script on the traditional business card style with its vertical layout. Its white background makes the agency name and realtor contact information the focal point.
3. Fox Real Estate
Source: Parallax Design
Fox Real Estate’s business card features vibrant colors, red fox logo, and a catchy, real estate-themed tagline of “The hunt is over.” The gold foil typography adds a bit of elegance to the design.
4. Klemich Real Estate
Source: Parallax Design
Warm colors brighten up these business cards. Klemich Real Estate has a minimalist design and a textural element — their logo is punched out of the business card.
This RE/MAX business card features texture as well. Changing up the paper style your card is printed on can be another way to personalize it and add interest.
6. Century 21
This Century 21 business card has a simple design. The designers chose a single color to feature, and it makes the design pop.
7. Berkshire Hathaway
This business card design for Berkshire Hathaway affiliates uses color to grab attention. The front features the company logo on a purple background, and the back includes the realtor’s contact information and icons for licenses and certifications he holds.
8. Forefront Real Estate
Gold foiling adds elegance to this realtor business card mock-up. It has a minimal design and the logo was added to the front and back of the card.
9. Ryan Lavergne Real Estate
This is a bold design with large, block typography. And it includes an interesting tagline, “Onward, Upward, & Homeward.”
10. Carlyle Properties
99designs is a website where you can hire a designer to bring your brand to life. This business card design is straight-forward, and it includes a headshot of the realtor. This helps put a face to the name on the card.
11. aussieLA Real Estate
The golden logo is the key feature of this business card design. Including a kangaroo in the icon highlights that the business is located in Australia.
Real Estate Quotes for Business Cards
Adding a tagline or a quote to your business card is another way to personalize it, and keep it interesting for your prospects. Here are a few real estate quotes to choose from.
1. “To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.” -Anthony Hitt
2. “Expansion always, in all ways.” -Ryan Serhant
3. “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.” –Will Rogers
4. “In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.” -Johnny Isakson
5. “There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.” -Harriet Martineau
6. “Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.” –Russell Sage
7. “Whether you’re an obstetrician or a third-grade teacher or a real estate agent, you know when you’re doing good work. You’re passionate about it.” -Susan Isaacs
8. “Buyers decide in the first eight seconds of seeing a home if they’re interested in buying it. Get out of your car, walk in their shoes and see what they see within the first eight seconds.” -Barbara Corcoran
9. “In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible.” -Seth Godin
For even more inspiration, read these real estate quotes. With a great business card design, you’ll be all set to network with potential clients. And to learn more about growing your real estate business, check out these real estate marketing ideas next.